Are you generously collecting nonperishable food items to give to a local food bank or food pantry? The American Heart Association | American Stroke Association recommends choosing healthier versions of food items, including some of the healthier options listed below. Share healthy foods with heart!
Recent Blog Posts
- New York State Budget Can Target Issues to Help Improve Health
- Nominations Open for Putnam Lifestyle Change Award
- Little Red Hats to Raise Awareness for Congenital Heart Defects
- NYS Public Health Groups Call on Governor and Legislature to Raise Tobacco Age of Sale to 21
- American Heart Association Praises Tobacco 21 Law Passage
301 Manchester Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603