Are you generously collecting nonperishable food items to give to a local food bank or food pantry? The American Heart Association | American Stroke Association recommends choosing healthier versions of food items, including some of the healthier options listed below. Share healthy foods with heart!
Recent Blog Posts
- Deadline Extended to July 5th for BetterU Challenge
- Go Red For Women Luncheon Draws 300 to Fight Women’s #1 Killer–Heart Disease
- “Men Go Red For Women” Event Supports Women’s Heart Health
- Apply Today for Dutchess-Ulster BetterU Challenge
- West-Fair Go Red For Women Luncheon Fights Heart Disease in Women
301 Manchester Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603